Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yamaha C40 Classical Guitar Package from Amazon

The Yamaha C40 is a guitar I can personally vouch for. This is my guitar and I have loved it. I bought a used C40 from my guitar teacher for $50. I always felt the guitar maker just had a great day the day he made mine. This is an acoustic classical guitar with nylon strings with a beautiful sound. Don't let the under $150 price fool you, this guitar has been a friend to me.

Here is what Amazon says about it. Yamaha guitar packages are an affordable, all in one solution to guitarists seeking a high quality instrument with multiple accessories. The C40 package includes a full sized Yamaha C40 nylon string classical guitar, a guitar case and a CD with examples for the student to listen to and play along with. The C40 guitar features beautiful Indonesian Mahogany back and sides, a Spruce top, Javanese Rosewood fretboard and bridge, and chrome tuners.

What is great about the nylon string guitars is that you can play them for hours, when everyone else's fingers are hurting you can just keep going. Also if you play at home around a family you can play these very quietly, they are just beautiful classical guitars at a great entry level price.

Check them out on Amazon, tell them Bruce sent you.

No comments: