Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time for Stats on Marketing Essential Chords, April

Ok I have been working hard on the marketing of my new Essential Chords Book for Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele and Banjo, sales are up on Amazon.com, page rank is up, progress all around. I have also been very busy putting together the different materials I will need such as images and videos. I have loaded up some author videos on my Amazon author page, and I need to finish the text for the YouTube video and I will get them up.

Ok Stats on Essential Chords and the older book Notebook Music Chords,
Amazon sales of Essential Chords for March, 3 copies
Amazon sales of Notebook Music Chords for March 4 copies, marketing one book has sparked the other, sales are about 1 a week, the goal is to get them to 1 a day.

Sales rank on Amazon for Essential Chords went from 1,175,775 to 1,273,564 on March 31, and then today to 300,000, in the last two weeks it jumped as high as 185,000, I guess these move around a lot
Notebook Music Chords went from 871,112 to 713,168
Sales on Lulu.com for Notebook Music is 6 books and 1 pdf sold, little confused but I think it is for the year. Need to move Essential Chords to Lulu.com also

CafePress sold 5 music items, increasing the traffic on AcousticMusicTV increases sales on all the items.
Traffic on AcousticMusicTV.com our main site has jumped from 95 a day to 159 a day
on this blog, it has gone down a little 43 down to 35, bounce rates are in the 50s%

Tasks complete, videos shot and edited, need to be put up on YouTube, page images made and loaded on the Facebook page, Flickr and Google Picassa, weblinks on all, keyworded captions on all.

To do: write video copy and upload book videos, then cross link to all sites, update email list graphics and fix the AWeber account and the autoresponder emails, add graphics and more post to blog, get new sheet music books on AcousticMusicTV.com and the blog, make graphics for sheet music books.

No comments: