Sunday, July 19, 2009

T-Shirts and Gifts From Acoustic Music TV

I had a great idea the other day, I have drawn all of these cool instruments for my chord charts, the guitar, mandolin, ukulele, banjo, etc, and thought wouldn't these look good on a t-shirt. I have always wanted to produce a line of t-shirts, and I now have all this cool art so why not. So over the next bit of time I will be putting up all kinds of shirts, and gifts using the art from our charts. Everything is located on Cafepress, so it makes it easy to order and it is ready to go. If anyone has a cool idea for a shirt, it isn't to hard to make one up so let me know and I can pull one together. I would also love to see you wearing one so take a picture and send it in and I will post it.

To Check out our AMTV Store at CafePress Click Here

No comments: